Well its June already and I can't believe how quickly the year has gone! June marks the beginning of Summer in the USA so I have a feeling things are about to get busy - and hot!
Here are a few fun facts I found out about June for everyone:
June takes its name from the Roman goddess Juno, the goddess of marriage.
For this reason, June has always been looked upon as the best month in which to marry: "Married in the month of roses - June, Life will be one long honeymoon"
'A calm June puts the farmer in tune'
Fathers Day is celebrated on June 21 in the USA.
Gems for June are the pearl, alexandrite, and moonstone.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Fun Facts about June
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.