Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girls Brunch

This weekend was full of girly brunches, champagne and giggles!

Saturday I joined Mary, Angelique and a group of her friends for a pre-Valentine lunch at Bar Marche in Soho. It was a fantastic way to spend a Saturday, so much so I forgot to take any pics!

On Sunday, Erin and Danielle (sans children) made the trip in from WestChester to join Bridget and I for brunch in the city. We were very much looking forward to dining at Alice's Tea Cup reknown for its scones and baked goods, however a bridal party ended our plans by reserving the entire restaurant!

Undeterred we headed to the French brasserie Julian for a very civilized brunch. It was then onto some shopping before a mad dash back to Grant Central to ensure the girls made the train back to WestChester, husbands and children!

We had SUCH a great time together, and it was soo wonderful to spend some quality time with my favorite girls from WestChester..........come back again soon!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.