Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Physic Reading

After a long day of walking, it was time to do a sitting activity. At the recommendation of Candy, Susan and I headed to Botton of the Cup on Chartres Street, for a physic and tarot card reading.



















My last tarot reading was over 5 years ago, and predicted falling in love with a foreign man, lots of travel and a move to another country. So, as you can imagine, I was eager to hear what the local voo-doo mama had planned for me!

I had an open reading, followed by a traditional tarot Celtic cross. I do appreciate that you can take as much or as little as you want, and it is all open to interpretation.
Nonetheless, she was pretty spot on!

The biggest challenge I was dealt was being given he entire reading on tape and now having to find a tape recorder to play it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.