Welcome to our blog for all our adventures in the USA....Enjoy!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Amy in town
On Wednesday Amy arrived in town!! It has been almost 2 years since we have seen each other and I can barely believe how time has flown! She was on her way to Boston for work and popped in to NYC for a quick visit .
We made our way to El Centro for Mexican to celebrate her arrival, and Jay over from London joined in for the festivities.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I am Alexandra and I married David on April 26, 2008. On December 1, we set out on our new life together in the USA. We hope you enjoy following our adventures as much as we do taking them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.