To celebrate we headed to Fig&Olvie in the Meat Packing district for gourmet Italian food in remembrance of our fabulous honeymoon. Te restaurant specialized in house made olive oils and fresh products, so it was quite debacle figuring out what to eat, it all looked good!

I'll have some wine!

The third anniversary gift is leather, so bubbha surprised me with a new ipad case from Henri Bendal. I was quite shocked that he was so indulgent, but happy to be on the receiving end!
I was creative and got David a gift voucher to the "Leather Spa" so his shoes could be re-heeled and re-soled, along with a very nice bottle of wine from Chile.

All in all we had a lovely evening. True to form, as per our wedding day, here was a heat wave and it was unseasonably hot.
It was great to pop into some summer gear, and luckily this time I did not break out in a heat rash!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.